Tuesday, October 31, 2006

AARRRHH, Matey

Happy Halloween!!! I'm starting to think I work for one of the few groups that likes to have fun. Today is Halloween, and one of the charitable groups of the company decided to have a lasagna lunch complete with pumpkin carving and costume contest. Our group decided to go as Pirates, "Land Lubers" to be accurate. There was only one other group entry (they were the different candidates for the state's gubnatorial election, and they actually won the contest). There were some other individual entries but ours was only one of two with group entries. Well, below is a picture of me and a friend from work! Aaarrrrhh!

1 comment:

RivenDni said...

Arrrggh! I can't believe I missed it. :( I was all excited about being a Land Luber too! Well shiver me timbers, I'll have to set sail and hope I'm not off running around next year.