Thursday, January 18, 2007

Weather Stuff

Apparently there was supposed to be a massive ice storm move into the Houston area Monday night. Well I went to the grocery store for my regular food shopping and and lo and behold...so did everyone else. I think the whole community must have been there preparing for what they thought was going to be a blizzard. I have never seen the grocery store that crowded. Anyway the ice never hit and life is returning to normal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Work is good. It looks like I will be moving to a new area shortly, Permian. I will still be based in Houston (which is good because I just renewed my lease), in the same office even. But I am excited to be joining a different area. Its more active than the Panhandle for us so there should be some challenges. The move will officially be in the next month or so but I have already gotten some work from the new area.

1 comment:

RivenDni said...

No comments about picking out wine at the grocery store? ;)