Sunday, March 26, 2006

New Car

Okay, so although most of you already know... this past Friday I bought a new car. I dont think its quite sank in yet but it is pretty cool. So of course now you want to know about it so...

Its a Toyota Highlander Hybrid (SUV) 2006 Limited
Its metallic blue outside and gray inside.
It has leather interior, heated seats, sunroof, navigation system, 6 disc CD player.
It was owned by the dealership before I bought it so instead of the MSRP of 42,000 I got it for $37,000. Which is quite a bit of money but considering it is 2006 Hybrid, its not too bad. In comparision with a brand new hybrid without any of the extras is 36,000. A Highlander Limited without the Hybrid system and with all the extras is $39,000. So for about 9,000 miles on the car I got a decked out Hybrid with everything I wanted for much less on the price. Also I got awsome security and safety systems and a 7 year- 100000 mile warenty.

I love it and am glad to have bought the Hybrid version. I looked at Prius, the hybrid car but it was hard to see out the back and had some really bad blind spots on the sides. Plus its nice to have the space of the SUV. I know I should publish a picture and I will once I take some. But for now you can see a similar version on Toyota's website.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen]]Congrag on the new wheels

Your goo dfirends in LOndon